METHODS OF PAYMENT
Payment on the Site is possible through the following methods:
- The bank card should support the possibility to perform transactions through the card on Internet
When paying by bank card (credit or debit)
- A payment page of the bank, servicing the Company will be opened
- At the payment page, the User should enter the data on the card through which he/she will make the payment
*Regarding the payment by bank card, the User must keep in the mind the following:
- Upon completion of the order of the goods from the online store, the User confirms that he is an authorized user of the used card- i.e. that he/she is the legitimate cardholder under a contract with the issuing bank, or that he/she is expressly authorized by the legitimate cardholder to use the card.
- All credit/debit card holders are subject to verification and authorization by the issuer of the respective card- in case of refusal by the issuer to approve the payment of the price of the ordered goods, initiated to the Company, the latter has not been made and item I, art. 6.7 above is applied.
- The transaction currency for payment by card is EUR.
All orders over EUR 100 are delivered with FREE delivery.
The delivery rates are calculated according to the table below for all the orders under EUR 150.
The stated delivery times are estimates and are not binding. A delay in complying with the delivery times will not give the Consumer the right to claim any type of compensation or to breach its payment obligations.
The delivery of the ordered goods is carried out by courier to an office or delivery address indicated by the User on the territory of the countries, to which “thescenths.ch” delivers. Delivery is at the expense of the User, unless otherwise stated on the Site
Before sending the ordered goods “thescents.ch” has the right to contact the User on the phone number specified by him/her, in order to specify details of the order and / or delivery.
"Thescents.ch" is not responsible for non-fulfillment of an order in cases where the User has provided incorrect, incomplete and / or inaccurate personal data, including when he/she has provided an incomplete, inaccurate or fictitious address or telephone number.
The standard delivery time is from 1 to 6 working days for orders placed before 11:00am. In exceptional circumstances,"Thescents.ch" reserves the right to extend the delivery period by promptly informing the User.
Until the moment of receipt of the goods by the Consumer, the responsibility for the goods and the accompanying documents rests with the sender, as the owner of the goods.